Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What What? HOT!

So okay I rarely post anything about customs because they suck, and not in the sense of design and creativity, but in the sense of they're so fresh you or I will never get a pair. But I have been seeing this latest custom on a bunch of other sites and I have become intrigued with its "complex simplicity."

Here is the SBTG x Lazy Custom Dunk Lo "The Paramount"



As you can see the colorway is "Gucci" inspired, and I aint mad at that, who don't like Gucci <---bad grammer anyone??? Additionally, there is a sick black denim used on the front and back paneling, snakeskin swoosh, gum sole, and signature SBTG patch over the laces. No official date, but they will definitely be released via Royalfam

Pics and info x individualsole.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!