Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase 2011 - Recap


The stars aligned over the weekend to bring the sneaker elite out to Cincinnati for the bi-annual Sneaker Showcase, brought to us by the great folks at Corporate with proceeds from the event going to the Shining Star AAU program.  Despite staying at the event's hotel, my fam and I arrived a bit late to the actual event, but I was still able to get some good snaps of the vendors and collector's tables.  I also got a chance to catch up with some old sneaker friends as well as meet some great new people.  At these kinds of events, it's rare to see much merch in my Size, but I was able to see a plethora of things (older and recent) from WindyCitySole's table, so that was pretty cool.  The sneakerdude to sneakerette ratio was about 10 to 1 but the ladies that were in attendance definitely held it down, with a nice variety of kicks, and a slew of #teamVashtie chicks rocking her Air Jordan II retro which released back in October 2010, myself included! I expected to see at least one other chick in those IIs, but there was about 4 (or 5) of us, lol.  That didn't stop the merriment tho, still had a great time and an amazing weekend.  Special thanks to Matt and SneakerDave for their hospitality, and shoutouts to Chad (OSD), ShowiDeez, Rox (Team L.a.r.k), GK (mysoletokeep), Fee (FSF), G-Roc (TSG), Oscar & Jose (Modern-Notoriety), Premium Pete (SneakerTube.tv), my SP family Joanna, Stephen, Daven (Winner's Blvd), Monica & Sergio. Peep the pictures below :)


 fee's "running man" AM90s

 Show, Joanna & Chad

 Premium Pete & I


 my chi-town sweetie Bee's hubby Apes and friend



 G-Roc and I 

some of the #teamVashtie ladies, haha

Monica's Brazil SB Dunk Lows

 G-Roc & Oscar



 GS schwag from WindyCitySole's table

 O.O



 @kick_queen

 @NatalieLM



 the most kind ladies ever! all the way from Tennessee :) 








 just ONE of ms. Lauren Luna's fabulous custom works! Amazing!

 Matt & SneakerDave announcing the sneaker raffle winner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!