Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Socialite Status: SneakHerBox.com featured on Kicks On Fire


I know i've totally been gone for like ever lol but i'm back and bringing you guys major weekend updates! Also, I was recently featured in this month's Chicks in Kicks edition for online sneaker magazine Kicks on Fire.  Now if you have been following SneakHerBox.com for a minute, you know that I love that website and often reference some of the fresh kicks news they bring.  I was thrilled to be featured and love the piece, it was really awesome! A special thanks to Jazerai Lord and the entire Kicks on Fire staff! Make sure you check it out and comment!

4 comments:

  1. it took me a minute but i commented on KOF.com
    seen a few haters, decided to leave them be.
    keep up the GREAT work B
    ill hit you up tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. jentastic10:06 PM

    Yay...you deserve the spotlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:45 PM

    I respect what you doing to let females in on what is out for you all. People don't really realize how many fmales are out there that are into sneakers.haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!! keep doin ya thing

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!