Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kicks: Air Jordan Spring 2010 Girls Line-Up


I cannot friggin WAIT til 2010 - I'll be a cool 24 years young and I've already started making major travel plans so that SneakHerBox.com can be known nationwide - but of course, I have to have some killer kicks to go along with me on these treks. Jordan Brand is definitely keeping me and my other fly femmes in mind for next Spring by dropping two undeniably fresh retroes. Coming in first is the Air Jordan Spiz'ike model - outfitted in a chill grey, teal and pink colorway. The colors work so well together that you totally ignore the fact that they are a GS release - and that is always a plus for women who have smaller feet but don't want to look like they're wearing kid shoes. Next up is the Air Jordan VI (6) which, in my most honest opinion, needs no introduction. Now typically, i'm not a fan of the white overlay look (think Carmine 6s) but the PINK OMG THE PINK IS SO BRILLIANT ON THESE! I have to make an exception and cop them when they drop. As of right now, no official release date is available for either but no worries, as soon as it becomes available - I'll post it!




pics via Sole Collector

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 PM

    dem is too cold...da pink 6s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:00 PM

    how much are the jordan 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. they'll most likely retail for around 105 bucks

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!