Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BD says...

SOWWY LOVES!!!

I know you like "where is this bish at? she ain't blogged in a minute, SHE TRIFLIN'"

I PROMISE I'M NOT!!! LOL

My computer has been acting shady as of late and since there isn't a decent blogger app for android - it has been quite difficult to blog on a reg - but I have some great things in store soon, like:

  • Sneakerette of the Month - a monthly series highlighting female sneaker enthusiasts
  • More "Could it Be (GS)?" posts taking aim at the LB7 and a few expected retros from JB this year
  • Sneakherbox Artist Series Vol. 2 - spotlighting dope female sneaker customizers - SEND YOUR WORK IN NOW beedee@sneakherbox.com (be sure to check last year's artist series here)
  • Men from Sneaker Mars (tentatively named) - we ladies like our eye candy, so I'll be talking to a few dudes who's collections are out of this world (um, corny, yeah but visualize with me).

and much much more - I appreciate all of your love and support, please continue to check http://www.sneakherbox.com/ on a daily and follow @sneakherbox on twitter for updates!!

Ciao :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:33 PM

    lol tell me when you post some of this:
    Men from Sneaker Mars (tentatively named) - we ladies like our eye candy, so I'll be talking to a few dudes who's collections are out of this world (um, corny, yeah but visualize with me) <--- mmkay! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!