Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Peek-A-Boo: Nike WMS Fall 2010 Footwear Collection


Last week’s shifty weather here in Chicago brought some chillier than normal Spring days. Wearing a hoodie in June made me think of Fall and of course – what kind of sneakers I’d be rocking. My theory is, when the leaves change, so should the colorways of your kicks. Olive Green, Dark Red, Deep Brown, and Burnt Orange are just a few of the colors that come to mind when I think of the season, and Nike’s Fall 2010 Women’s Footwear line-up seemingly tackles each of those colors plus more on some classic models and new soon-to-be favorites. Most exciting being the collaboration between Nike and renowned textile giant Maharam, who’s fabric we’ll be seeing on a slough of Nike Skinny Dunk Highs this Autumn. I am already pleased with this tasteful collection! Well, enough of my words, view the pics for yourself after the jump, all courtesy of Freshness Mag :)



Nike WMS Trainer - Fall 2010


Nike WMS Chukka Moc - Fall 2010



 Nike WMS Aqua Blazers - Fall 2010




Nike WMS Skinny Dunk Highs x Maharam - Fall 2010









Nike WMS Feather Highs - Fall 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!