Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Air Jordan XIII (13) Retro GS - Black/Voltage Cherry - White Holiday 2010


2010 just might be the year of the Air Jordan 13. If you’ve read my JB 2010 Upcoming Releases post (I certainly hope you have :] ) you already know that the Flint and White/Red 13s are scheduled to release near year-end. You may have ALSO heard about the Black/Voltage Cherry - White colorway set to drop in GS sizes only. Wellz, we finally get an actual look at this pair and I must say I am impressed! Sporting a similar 3M underlined black mesh shroud seen on the “Bred 13” model. The color placement on this GS shoe is very similar to the “All-Star” 13s set to drop early next year – obvious differences being the use of pink instead of red on the outsole and a pink sockliner. iDIGs! With the release date being more than 3 months away (December 18th), I am anxiously awaiting the drop – how about you?

12/18/2010 Air Jordan XIII Retro Kid's
414574-001 Black/Voltage Cherry-White
$???.?? - Gradeshool

via SN x SC

1 comment:

drop me a holler holler!