Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nike Air Max 95 GS - Neutral Grey/Italy Blue - Cool Grey - Dark Grey



Awwww $^*#!!!

My envy could not be ranked on a scale when the Men's "Photo Blue" Air Max 95s dropped last Summer.  I wondered why such a simple and timeless colorway didn't receive any GS love? Eventually I let it go but whenever I'd see a B.F.B out with a pair, I'd soon be reminded.  Thank my lucky stars the Sneaker Gods have now looked down upon us with the above pictured release! With the same color-blocking as the Photo Blues, this pair is accented with a slightly darker shade - Italy Blue. I LOOOOOOOOOVES IT. Just in time for those soon-to-be warmer days, you can stop by Indianapolis streetwear and sneaker boutique Got Sole? or give them a call - they take phone orders ^_^

1 comment:

  1. These are totally amazing!!! :) Big Love from Big Eyes xx

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!