Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, March 24, 2008

On My Mind...Video of the Day

Ever had a song or video get stuck in your freakin head for no apparent reason??? Well, that seems to happen to me alot...so I've decided to create a lil series called "On My Mind" where I post a song or video that has been plaguing my brain for the day. And today I can't get that J. Lo and LL song outta my head "All I Have" which came out in 2002 (daaaaamn that was a long time ago) from the album "This is Me...Then." I remember this song because this was a time when J.Lo was blowing up on the pop scene while weaseling crossing over into the R&B world with guest features from rappers such as Jadakiss, Ja Rule, and LL to name a few. Nonetheless, the video really helped this song out...dare I say it made me a fan??? No i don't dare say that..but it was a cool joint for that era in music. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!