Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sneak of the Week: 3.26.08-4.2.08

Yes Yes Y'all and I Do Not Stop Son!!! lol I'm back this week with a cool pair of kicks for you to get into! This week I give you...



The Nike Air Stab "Glacier"
This sneaker is so friggin sweet!!! It has, in my opinion, one of the greatest colorways ever. Period. Sometimes we tend to get carried away with basic colors (your reds, blues, yellows) and brights (oranges, neon greens, hot pinks), but for me, subtle always stands out. And this sneaker captured that concept perfectly. Grey is such a neat color and goes with damn near everything. The soft pastels of blue, purple, and green really add just enough color to bring this sneak to life. And although the name insinuates chilly ice blocks...im thinkin cool spring breezes with this one. No release date or pricing info at this time, but I'll keep you posted!

Pics via sneakerfiles

2 comments:

  1. The colors on these bad boys remind me of Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right..im like "where were these at last week????" lol

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!