Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

iDig: Strawberry Kiwi Artic Rush

So i just had a wtf moment. I decided to 'treat' myself to a lil frozen beverage so i headed to the Dairy Queen in the Thompson Center. I knew i wanted something fruit flavored, but they had like SEVEN choices...just makin it hard for a sista ya know? But I ended up getting the strawberry kiwi joint...not sure if it would be too much strawberry or kiwi...or maybe it would taste like toffee i mean you dont know these things aheada time. But i got it anyway, took the first sip, and now im like 'wtf'? WHY DO YOU TASTE SO GOOD?!?! Why did you shock my life like that?!? Is that how you feel Dairy Queen? You think thats cool huh???

I guess so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!