Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Now that's an Epic Burger

I think i've been waiting for this restaurant since the Checkers went out of business in my part of town. I love a good burger and Epic Burger fulfilled my beefy needs! Located near Colombia College in the loop, this place is fairly new to the area and has created a nice buzz among students and burger connoisseurs like myself. Although i wouldnt declare this place cheap eats worthy (6 bucks for a burger) not counting the now 10.25 percent sales tax here in the chi. The price balances itself out, because you get an awesome burger. I definitely recommend stopping by Epic Burger soon and bring a friend!l

Epic Burger
517 S State St.
Chicago, IL 60605
312.913.1373

1 comment:

drop me a holler holler!