Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jordan Head Documentary Recap August 23, 2008

Over the weekend E and I had the pleasure of being part of the filming for the last scene of the Jordan Head documentary. Filming took place at the United Center in front of the legendary Jordan Statue. Despite the fact that it was 3 billion degrees outside and we waited for at least three hours to actually start filming, it was a great experience to meet and greet with other Jordan collectors, wearers, and idolizers from all over the city and country. Erika and I had a blast and really held it down for the ladies! I'm such a poopie head tho, I was so busy taking pics of everyone else, I forget to take some of me! hahaha I did happen to see me elsewhere online tho, so I'll just jack theirs! Anyhoo, peep the pics and video below!




*Gimme dem Aquas Hootie!!!*

*DonVerbal Came Thru Hard Reppin' the Phli Gear*








*Shouts out to Lil Nino Brown*





*The Family that cops kicks together...*

*Mr. Chi Town Air Himself*



*^^lil hooties 23's were so cruuuuuuute*


*E and Steve reppin that Color Couture*

*The Reason Why We Came*


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 PM

    Nah, where are all the OG drops that people have? I don't see any... all I see is recent releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were a handful of folks with OGs but yes for the most part people had newer shit...

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!