Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sneak of the Week: Man I wish I was a Capricorn

Hello there beautiful people! I came across thee (yes, thee) dopest Nike Womens Blazer hi yesterday over at Fatlace and it made me sooooooooo envy those groovy folks born in December. Here we have the latest and final installment in the Nike Women's Zodiac Pack -





HOW FRIGGIN SICK ARE THESE YO?!?!?!?!?

The metallic "elephant" print really solidifies this sneak as a "go-harder" <---new phrase, just made it up, love it & deal with it. And i'm sure those of you who love to swap out the laces on your kicks *ERIKA* will definitely come up with some creative color options for this one. Scheduled for release in December, I'll have more purchase informacion as soon as it comes. Ciao for now ~*Smooches*~

Pics via Kicks On Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!