Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chicago DunkXChange 2008

During what has been the most drury (rain all day and all night) weekend thus far, the dunkxchange headed to Chicago and brought out a ton of sneaker buyers, traders and sellers! The event was MC'ed by PHLI Chicago's own Dave Jeff. Freebies and exclusive custom kicks boosted the afternoon. All in all, it was good to see fellow sneaker aficionados come together and celebrate their passion and love for the culture. Enjoy the pics below!


Dave Jeff Doin His Thing Thing


2 comments:

  1. haha my bad. thats me directly in the middle of your picture...but hey i caught a free hat thanks to my big head, lol. (ps caught your blogspot from iss)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh which pic? and yeah i got a t-shirt...it was too big for me so I gave it to my bf hahaha and dave jeff grilled me about my time in the sneaker game...it was pretty dope lol

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!