Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

No One Ever Really Dies

The N*E*R*D show at the HOB yesterday was AWESOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!! Me and Brit got an awesome spot by the bar and it felt like we could actually reach out and grab Pharrell and Shae and sit them on our laps lol. Although the band didn't go on til *ahem* about 10:00 (show was SUPPOSE to start at 7), it was all good :) They did some of their fans fav songs like "Maybe" "Spaz" "Lapdance" and "She Wants to Move." It was a craaaaaaazy show and Pharrell even blew me a kiss (Yesss especially to me! lol). Wellz I have no more words just check the pics and vid below!

Warning: 99% of these pics are of Pharrell haha and the audio on the video is eh...sowwy :)




hey...thats Maestro from THE WIIIIIIIIIIRE lol

Mmmm....hey bass player boo lol


yezzur...



Maybe

Spazz

Everybody Nose

2 comments:

  1. damn you wasnt close or nothin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. g i knoooo right lol I was like "ima just reach up and take you home wit me" lol

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!