Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tadow!!! How You Like Us Now - Nike WMNS Dunk Hi


Just saw these up at Finishline. One of thee hottest Premiums I've seen period, nevermind them being for the ladies! Sporting a black/grey and neon green (sexaaaay) colorway, these kicks also come equipped with a variety of materials, including a patent leather toebox and predominantly suede heel. Sweeet, and spooky I suppose. There's a creepy box graphic of some sort on the insole, so I'm assuming this is Nike's way of giving a halloween treat to us grown ups.

*UPDATE* These babies are now up on the Finishline website, get yours today!

Pics via Size?

2 comments:

  1. yeppp there are dope .
    my store has 'em online, can't wait to get em in .

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh word...where do you work?

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!