Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, July 27, 2009

HiStory in the Making


Here we have some additional finished pics of the MJ "Legend" Tribute Tee, created by my homie Sergio Scott. I just got my tee over the weekend, and please believe it is one of the best out there, and definitely is a head turner. These tees will be in a full size run from small to extra large and will be $25 + s/h (where applicable). A portion of each shirt sold will be donated to the Heal The World Foundation, which was Michael's favorite charity. Please send an email to sergioscott1984@hotmail.com for inquires with subject heading "MJ LEGEND TEE."
Thanks everybody, let's keep MJ's legacy alive!

2 comments:

  1. yo, just wanted to thank you for putting me up on this tee, i got at him through sneaker play and now mine should be here soon, MJ forever - FreshFliedFish

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's wassup! no problem, i picked up mine over the weekend and i LOVE it, def MJ forever and thanks for supporting my big homie! and sneakherbox.com! :)

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!