Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kicks: Air Jordan Force 4 (GS) - Cool Grey/Neutral Grey - Infrared


As the ongoing tug-of-war between Jordan purists and Fusion fanatics continues on, its nice to see a colorway which assists a AJF lovers struggle. The Air Jordan Force 4 pictured above is decked in complimenting shades of grey with accents of red, infrared to be exact. The speckled midsole adds some definition to this GS only release - and is surely going to make some big footers jealous. I cannot front, I really like this CW! I would have preferred a Cool Grey toe box instead of neutral grey, but you can't have everything right? Check the link below for purchase info.
Where to Buy:
via SN

2 comments:

  1. ONE WORD,DOPE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should follow my dope blog at mybasketballswag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!