Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

What's New: Nike GS Fall 2009 Preview - Air Max 95 & Air Max 90s




As an avid sneaker fan, I like to keep my "collection" as rounded as possible.  For me, that means having a variety of models - especially runners.  I'm very excited to see a few running selections from Nike's Fall 2009 GS collection - including two AM90s and a AM95.  The first Air Max 90 is already a favorite of mine lol it sports a black and royal blue upper with white accents.  Very sleek, but still simple enough to be considered a GS pick.  The second AM90 is outfitted in a basic black colorway with Volt tongue tag and air bubble accents.  The last of the preview here is a AM95 featuring a black, grey, and hot red cdub - and those three colors seem to be showing up on more than few models this season.  I'm diggin it!  Be sure to look out for these at your local Nike retailers soon :).





pics via SN

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!