Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Friday, September 18, 2009

BD's Sneak Sale: Cool Grey IX's Size 5.5Y


So the number 9 model is probably one of my favorites out of the entire Jordan collection. Although they were never worn by Jordan on the court, I still think they are one of the best basketball sneakers around. When I happened upon the pair you see above (on ISS), of course, I was STOKED. At the time, I wasn't totally sure what size I wore (because for some odd reason I wear different sizes depending on the model) so I purchased the size 5.5Y/7W thinking I'd be all gravy cakes. I was WRONG! I wore them one time for about 2 hours and realized they were like boats on my feet lol. I have since figured out that I wear a 4.5Y lol so I am selling the pair you see here. More stats and picture links below. If you are interested, contact info is also listed below.

UPDATE: SNEAKS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!