Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Sneak of the Week: Air Jordan GS Retro 12 - Black/Varsity Purple


It is RARE, rare I say, to read about a TBA Jordan retro colorway and expect the color placement to be on point. A while ago, I was browsing through Sole Collector's Jordan Release Dates and came across the post - 12/2009 Air Jordan XII Retro Kid's (limited release) 153265-051 Black/Varsity Purple $100.00 - and I was like hmmm I wonder how THAT's going to look. WELL TODAY IS THE DAY LOVELIES!!! Nubuck upper, patent toe accent, and a LOVELY purple outsole!!! HOW FUGGIN AWESOME ARE THESE! VERY AWESOME!! The best part of all is that they are a GS only release - HA! Take that!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!