Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Peek-A-Boo: Nike WMS Air Force 1 High - Metallic Silver/White - Hyper Blue

It's official - the Nike Air Force 1 is about to rain dance on you crows this year and I'm WIT IT! This latest sneak peak has certainly got me hype - as I am a SUCKER for shiny things - so the above pictured Metallic Silver AF1 is clearly on my pick-ups radar. Super sleek - it features metallic silver leather, white mid and outsole, as well as a hyper blue accents and ankle strap - DIG THAT! No official word on a U.S. release date, but they are currently available for pre-order online at Kix-Files - so do what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!