Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, October 12, 2009

What's Inside Your SneakHerBox: Kate Spade Handbags Fall 2009

In the interest of straying away from regularly worn designer bags - I figured I'd blog about a designer I rarely see younger females rocking - Kate Spade. What I love about KS bags is her use of color - her totes and shoulder bags are always bright and not overdecorated (for the most part anyway lol). Simple and subtle designs will always remain a staple in any Kate Spade collection and below I've chosen a few that I've got my eyes on! Be sure to check out the links below and visit the official site http://www.katespade.com/.


Westbury Dani Hobo - $355


Westbury Stevie Shopper - $365

(and perhaps my favorite) Don't Kiss Me Tote - $175

1 comment:

  1. The Westbury and the dont kiss me tote - MMMMMMM

    NAAAISE.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!