Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

New Music Tuesday: Clipse - Til The Casket Drops


YO! My favorite rap duo drops their third (kinda fourth) album - Til The Casket Drops -TODAY, and I am very proud of these dudes. Although initially, I was iffy on them stepping outside of in-house production on this album, but DJ Khalil happens to have some of the best beats on the joint (check out "There Was a Murder" & "Footsteps"). Of course, the Neptunes bring their usual epicness on tracks like "Popular Demand (Popeyes)", "I'm Good", "Counseling (MY FAVORITE TRACK)" and "Champion" but some songs lack the bang that I expect from the production team (like "Show Off" -_-). Anyhoo a solid effort nonetheless, so make sure you go out and support the Pusha T and Malice and COP THAT ALBUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!