Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nike WMS Dunk High - Pink/Silver


 Although its been more than a couple weeks, I am BACK and came with MORE PINK FIRE for the ladies.  Typically, a monochromatic sneaker can be a hit or miss, but in the above pictured pair's case - I AM IN LUH!!! I don't think this is OD at all LOL! Brightly colored pink canvas (or ripstop, hard to tell from the pics) covers the entire upper, and a rubber pink sole solidifies the base of the shoe.  A sprinkle of metallic silver lightens up the Swoosh, and enhances this very girlie pair :) For those of you who are digging these as much as I am, be sure to check out the folks at Wish in ATL, their stock just came in. More pics after the jump.





Shout out to TSG for the info ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!