Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Sneak of the Week - Nike WMS Air Max 90 - White/Metallic Silver - Pink Flash

You might be saying, "didn't I see a similar AM90 as sneak of the week a little while ago?"  The answer would be: YOU SURE DID!!!  I love simple colorways and when executed properly - you get a magnificent effect - as exhibited on the above pictured Women's Air Max 90.  Back in April, a blue sapphire AM90 sporting the same color blocking made its way onto the blog as Sneak of the Week.  I was uber-excited to see this pair because 1. I love the Air Max 90 model and 2. I LOVE PINK! Two of my favorite things in one pair, come on this is a no-brainer!!! If you are loving these as much as I clearly am, you're in luck because they are now available for purchase online at Eastbay.  More pics after the jump.



No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!