Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

JB Holiday 2010: Air Jordan 13 Retro - White/Black - True Red - Detailed Pics


Detailed shots of this year's Air Jordan 13 releases are starting to hit the web, and myself as well as other are quite pleased.  The above pictured White/Black - True Red retro is set to release this December, and for the most part, is an exact replica of its 1997 predecessor (which I remember receiving as a late birthday gift from my bro – the last Jordan I would receive for a while).  What’s even better is that these babies are expected to release full family (*note: the joints you see up top are men's sizes), and we ALL know how delightful AJ13s look on small feet ^_^.  Anyhoo, peep all of the sneaker candy below – the pics are sure to make you smile. 






Via Marquee Sole x SN

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!