Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Could It Be (GS)? Nike Air Max Griffey 1 -Royal/Black - Volt


I'm seriously starting to think someone from the Swoosh has been listening in on my many sneaker rants.  Back in 09 when the Volt Air Max Griffey 1 re-released - I was like O.O at first, then =/ when I found out they'd only be dropping in Men's sizes.  Considering the OGs were available in kid's sizes, I was a little more than displeased with the decision to go the big footed, ahem, folks size run.  Welst, all knowing Marqueesole has posted shots of an upcoming 2011 retro release of the Volt colorway in GS sizes.  Yes, GRADE SCHOOL SIZES.  I don't think there is anymore I need to say besides these wilst be copped with a VENGEANCE.  I'm having Diamond Turf deja vu all over again, and I love it! No official release date as of yet, but stay tuned to SHBX, we gotcha covered!

More flicks after the jump.







No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!