Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

adidas Originals WMNS Ecstasy Mid Sleek - Solid Magenta


Okay, I have a sneakHer confession, I'm a sucker for high-tops.  No matter the brand and typically, no matter the color, if it's a high-top, I'd probably rock it.  Although the adidas brand is usually considered when speaking of low top shell toes, they do a pretty good job of bringing some Hi heat to the table.  Case in point, the above pictured women's Ecstasy Mid in a deep pink.  Super shiny patent leather is paired with smooth suede to add a lux feel to this pair, while the super sleek design makes these appealing to female sneaker fiends as well as chicks who only rock kicks once in a spell.  Being that I consider myself the former, I'll take one please! More looks after the jump. Available now at adidas.









1 comment:

drop me a holler holler!