Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, August 01, 2011

SBeezies: Nike SB Dunk Mid "Golden Hops" - Spring 2012


More SBeezies news for Spring 2012.  The "Newcastle Ale" SB Dunk Mid is one of my favorites and it looks as though the upcoming Golden Hops may find a special place in my sneaker-heart too.  Golden brown micro suede is spotted on the toe box, side panels, and upper heel accent.  Smooth dark brown leather covers the remaining areas of the upper, with pops of red on the heel and tongue tag.  *sigh* If only this was a High. via N-SB.






3 comments:

  1. These I like!...I've been wanting to get into SB's more but its hard with no stores that hold an SB account in my area :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are hot... I unfortunately can't wear mids :(

    The 5 is too small and the 5.5 is too big lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dunk shoes,but it is not my style. i like this dunk dunk NIKE DUNK HIGH QS “AMOR”

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!