Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kicks: Nike WMNS 6.0 Dunk High

Check it, I have seen a few dope 6.0 releases for women over time, but the one pictured above definitely takes the cake. Featuring a pure purple and pro cyan colorway with various shades of orange, THIS SNEAKER JUST MAY BE THE EPITOME OF SUMMER!!! Im definitely loving the color placement and unique feel it gives these babies. OMG x 4! Available now so don't sleep!



Where to Buy: SneakerHead

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:31 PM

    BD! Tight site...you putting in hella overtime, keep up the amazing work. I'm following ya blog daily. Even added you to my feeds. I'm working on a site thats on the come up as well...so stop by anytime

    www.terrymcfly.com

    peace&<3
    -Uni B.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!