Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

SBeezies: February 2009 Releases

Yo folks! It's that time again where I tell you what you can expect from this month's Nike SB line. February actually turns out some eh average kicks, which is a shame because its my birthday month (today is my bday btw lol) and I was looking forward to dropping some major cash on sbs, but to no avail. Anyhoo, some notables for this month are the red and black blazer low, "loser boy" dunk low, and a somewhat Easter inspired P-Rod 2. Interestingly enough, there aren't any dunk highs in this month initial package, but maybe the Swoosh is holding an additional suprise for later in the month. *Shrug* Only time will tell ay? Peep the pics below and tell the world what you think.


Tre A.D.


Zoom Air Harbor

P-Rod II



Blazer Low Premium

Dunk Mid


"Loser Boy" Dunk Low

Pics via The Shoe Game

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:05 PM

    Happy Belated Birthday!
    nothing catching my eye from Nike SB at all this month!
    Red/black blazer lows are decent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen!!!
    I know right...the Swoosh is kinda slackin this month, but i'm assuming next month is gonna be crazy lol

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!