Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Kicks: Nike WMNS Vandal High Premium - Light Bone - White/Volt

Oh boy! Now its rare that I swoon over a Vandal, it's really not my style of sneaker. However, this particular release is unique in its ability to have a subtle yet bright colorway. The muted bone colored upper is enhanced by the white cross pattern detailing - which is amazingly done. Not to mention how truly ill the lime green outsole and outlined swoosh are - simply fresh.
Where to Buy: Overkill shop
Pics via Sneakernews

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:09 PM

    nice spring/summer shoe.
    It takes a lot for me to like a vandal...and I actually like these!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!