Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Collabs: X-Girl x Nike Sportswear x Bearbrick Blazer Pack



Any one who follows the blog knows that I am a sucker for shiny things. Upon seeing the above pictured blazer pack, I was blown away! Japanese apparel company X-girl mashes up with the Swoosh this go round for a swanky set of Blazers featuring tiny silver and black sequin. Also included in this set is an authentic 100% Bearbricks figurine by toy juggernaut Medicom. As happy as I am about this collab, I'm saddened at the fact that this is yet another international release - no word on a U.S. drop as of now. I may just have to bite the bullet and pay those shipping fees, because they are now available at Sneakers n Stuff.
*UPDATE: Pack was available via Nike.com

More Info on:








via HS & SNS

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!