Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kicks: Vans Classics Chambray Pack - Old School/Sk8-Hi/Era


It's nice to see Chambray fabric used more frequently by various sneaker brands. The material has a very clean, sophisticated look, and ultimately takes whatever sneaker it's being used on to the next level. The newest Pack from the Vans camp features three classic models - the Old School, SK8-Hi, and Era - all decked in either black or sky blue Chambray and canvas. Niiiiice. For the most part, Vans brand sneakers come in small sizes, except on special releases - my fingers are crossed that I'll see a size 4.5 in mens somewhere - I'll keep you posted when I find purchase info! More pics after the jump!





pics via Hypebeast

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!