Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

On The Daily Launch & Air Jordan Anniversary Retro 2 Release Party @ Succezz



After the Nike BHM event, I headed over to Succezz Boutique, Downtown Chicago's Premier Sneaker and Apparel Shops, to check out the On The Daily Comic Launch and AJ Retro 2 "25th Anniversary" Release Party.  Although the OTD Comic is very new on the scene, I am already an uber fan, what could be better than a comic strip about SNEAKERHEADS from the city of WIND??? Nothing I tell you, NOTHING.  The amazing team behind the drawings consist of Solo RM (pictured with me above) and St!zo - both lovers of sneaker culture and terrific artists.  It was wonderful meeting them and I hope to interview the duo in the near future. Be sure to check the OTD site every Monday for a new comic!

Succezz was also the place to be for the Anniversary Air Jordan Retro 2 release. The white/silver 3M retro 2  is one of many primarly white based AJ models being dropped this year to commemorate the 25th year since MJ entered the NBA and completely REVOLUTIONIZED the game of basketball - likewise for the sneaker industry.  The drinks and food were flowing and the fellas were definitely lining up to cop a pair, I only wish they were available in GS sizes.  I was, however, able to cop the Air Jordan Vivid Pink Spiz'ikes GS which are set to drop next week, SCORE!  The night was slamming and I had an awesome time! Check out pics after the jump!












Lavelle V-Dot Sykes, Owner of Succezz rocking the Anniversary 2s






YAY! New Shoes! AJ Spiz'ike GS Grey/Vivid Pink - Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!