Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Could it Be GS? The Return of the Nike Air Diamond Turf OG colorway


Growing up, I was never really into outwardly athletic looking sneakers.  I was, however, aware of the many guys who loved models such as the one above, and with the re-retro of the Nike Air Diamond Turf scheduled for release in June, lots of heads are extremely happy to get that old thing back.  The Diamond Turf became synonymous with excellence in multi-sports - being that it was the first signature shoe from famed football and baseball athlete Deion Sanders.  As big Beedee, these are most certainly appealing to the eye, and seeing as though I am can never resist a strong black, red and white color combo, I hope the Swoosh keeps that nostalgic feeling going for the entire family and release these as GS too.  I do not feel like looking for a barely wearable OG pair!  More pics after the jump and more info to come soon. via FLUL






1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:34 PM

    they look alot better in kid sizes...

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!