Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Air Jordan II Retro Girls - Lavender/Deep Purple - Del Sol


Yesterday, news of a brand new Air Jordan II Retro for girls dropped and initially put me in a frenzy. It is rare that any Air Jordan secretly pops up with little to no info prior to its release, so this surprise pair was really kept underwraps. As you can see above, lavender-colored nubuck surrounds the entire upper of this retro, while a deep purple underlay subtly creeps along the sides of the shoe in traditional AJ II form, as well as gives color to the shoe’s sockliner. A shimmery, muted grey can be seen on the laces and midsole. From first look, I’m not completely sold on them (I think I’ll have to see them in person) but I WILL say that I am extremely happy to a more sophisticated look to Jordan Brand’s GS kicks. I guess my wish for BIN23 style GS keeps is coming true! As of right now, no official release date is known, but be sure to stick with sneakHerbox.com as I am sure to bring you the word as soon as I receive it!










 
via SN

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!