Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Air Jordan Retro II (2) QF - University Blue/Black - Available for Pre-Order @ Citysole

These are delightful! Totally wasn't expecting the latest Air Jordan QF IIs to drop GS, but thank my lucky stars they are! Sporting a University Blue leather upper with black piping and midsole – ah these are surefire winners in my book. As if the colors alone weren't enough to seal the deal, the outsole, oh yeah, ITS CLEAR! *chestbump* Whew, okay, let me gather myself lol. This post is really to let you know that despite the official release date being July 31, online sneaker shop Citysole already has em available for pre-order, set to ship out by July 26th. So get your click on and order yours NAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!