Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, July 08, 2010

You Should Know: Nike Air Max 90 GS - Infrared Now Available

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
You may recall a "Could It Be GS?" post I did awhile back about these, and at the time I wasn't too sure they'd be available full family, nor did I think they'd be out before Fall. Well, Summer's here and the SFS gods have blessed us once again as Kids Footlocker already has a full GS size run available – you KNOW I copped!!! Upon checking the site, I noticed they only had one size (4Y) available, so apparently I’m not the only one who was aware of this lol BUT do not fear, Eastbay has a few more sizes available so head over there NAO! Retail on these is $74.99 so they are nice and easy on the pocketbook. Hit the jump for a direct purchase link as well as a few more flicks.

*note: the official release date for mens sizes is July 24th.
 


Where to Buy: Eastbay


No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!