Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Friday, October 01, 2010

Air Jordan Holiday 2010 Girls Collection


This time last year, JB’s Holiday 2009 collection included lot’s o’ pink – as seen on the White/Black – Pink AJ 60+ and Air Jordan 1 Retro.  This time around, pink is still undeniably in rotation – but various shades of my most favorite color are used, making this year’s collection aesthetically pleasing to an adult-eye.  Some of the kicks we’ll see are the AJ13 Black/Volt –Cherry and Anodized AJ1s which we posted a little while ago.  Also included in the mix is the Spizike Winterized Boot – which, for the record, I LOVE…along with a couple 6-Inch Jordan Flight 9s and Jordan SC-1s.  It's clear that JB has taken into consideration that not all sneaker people are kids or men, as this collection involves more mature materials and colorway options.  I expected to be slighted once again in the realm of higher quality and design elements, but I can see that in some ways, the brand is trying to step it up.  We still have a ways to go, but these small improvements are appreciated.  Check out all of the pics from the Jordan Brand Holiday 2010 Girls collection below and enjoy!








6 comments:

  1. Hey, I saw you at Sneak and Eat (I had the Tecate hi's) I love your blog. :)
    What's the name of the shoe in the first picture? They look a lot like the mens Spizike winterized boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!! I was hoping you checked the blog out! thanks :)

    yep those are spizike boots - mistakenly put 6 rings lol THANK YOU I can't wait to get a pair, i'm sure they'll do great in this chicago snow lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol my thoughts exactly. Where are you planning to get yours from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking everywhere for these spizikes but i cant find them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.sneakerhead.com/air-jordan-winterized-spizike-lifestyle-boots439859201.html

    Finally found them!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!