Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Collabos: Hello Kitty x Reebok PT-20


Um, YEAH. Most of my readers and close friends know that I am a Hello Kitty fanatic.  When it comes down to it, that leedle cute kitty is the bees knees to me, and I typically like to own whatever merchandise I find her on.  Wellz, in the past, I've seen some not so great sneaker collaborations featuring my fantastic feline friend, but Reebok always manages to deliver.  The above pictured PT-20 model gets the fluffy treatment in the form of furry material used on the entire upper in three different colors - black, white, and pink - all with a big red bow on the side - mimicking that of a HK stuffed toy.  The finishing touch comes with the clear outsole featuring Hello Kitty's lovely mug, ah TOO CRUTE!  As of right now, these are set to drop in November via Japanese store Atmos.  Hopefully, ebay will get a few pairs in my size word will drop about a U.S. release, my fingers are most certainly crossed :) More pics after the jump!









via TSG & Freshness Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!