Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Married to the Mob x Reebok "Double Bubble" November 2010





Most of you know that as of late, I've had a love/hate relationship with the MTTM brand, partly due to there being a lack of, IMO, creative expansion on the apparel end.  However, I've always been more than pleased with their collaborations - specifically sneaker collabs - which are always fresh, funky, sexy and badass, just like the Ms Leah McSweeney herself.  This morning's casual browse of my fave sneaker sites led me upon the DOPE FUGGIN HOTNESS you see above. Once again, Reebok has twerked it out with MOB to create a stunning colorway for the Reebok Freestyle Double Bubble.  Very similar to the Reebok Freestyle Hi we saw back in 08, the Double Bubble features a higher ankle and additional strap.  The vibrant cobalt blue suede upper, gum outsole, and rose gold embellished signature MTTM lips logo and tongue accents SCREAM luxury.  I love them. I want them. I wilst have them. Dropping November 1 and retailing at $100 (beauty on a budget!), this limited release will be available at Karmaloop, UNDFTD, PickYourShoes, and Michael K. [tyga]I'M ON IT[/tyga] More pics after the jump. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!