Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nike Air Max Lebron 8 "South Beach" to Drop in GS Sizes


As I stood in the cold, waiting in line to pick up my brother's "South Beach" Brons - I thought to myself - hmm, it should would be dope if this wickedly fly colorway dropped in my size.  God definitely hears all prayers - sneaker ones included - just in on Footlocker Unlocked - The South Beach Lebron 8 colorway will be available in GS sizes (3.5-7y) on December 1st.

I'm On It.

2 comments:

  1. soleonfire10:16 AM

    keeping my fingers crossed! It says limited kids & regular foot locker stores so we'll see! I know they gonna go like hot cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. true, I would suggest going to a few local stores now to verify what stores will be getting them.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!