Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Freaky Nail Friday - Sneaker Colorway Inspired Nail Art: Reebok BACK!


Yeah, I finally got it together and posted a sneaker mani on Friday, whoot! Gold Star for myself, lol

Today's manicure was inspired by one of the most shedangly sneakers I own.  The Reebok Freestyle Hi "Disco" released in 2008 as part of Reebok's ongoing 25th anniversary celebration.  I picked this pair up in store at St. Alfred here in Chicago and wore them about a day or so after purchase. I was THAT excited.  The gold painted leather glistens in the light and really catches the eye. Dashes of light green and pink add a flirty element that I really like, as well as the purple and pink polka dot sock liner. Snazzy! Check out a few more shots of this `70s whirlwind of a manicure after the jump.











2 comments:

drop me a holler holler!