Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Friday, September 02, 2011

Ellesse Heritage - Fab Five Collection


Wow, it's really been a full week since I last spoke to you guise :) I missed you! I'm back from my trip to Miami, took some time away from Chicago life and the innanetz to spend time with loved ones and it was awesome!  Now I am back to bring you the sneaker news you've come to love here on sneakHerbox.com.  First up today is the Fab Five Collection from Italian footwear brand Ellesse.  The brand's re-issuance line, Ellesse Heritage, has reached out to five top European retailers to put their unique spin on a classic Ellesse model.  Boutiques invited to participate were colette, Harvey Nichols, Grand Boutique, Sneakersnstuff, and 24 Kilates.  This limited collection will release overseas on September 15th online at elleseeheritage.com and at those select retailers.  Check out the video above to get a sneak peak at each store's design creation and stay tuned for more details regarding this release to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!