Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sneak of the Week: Nike 6.0 WMNS Dunk High - Bold Berry


Another Dunk High finds it's way into the Sneak of the Week bunch today by way of the Nike 6.0 line.  I must say, I think I'm in love.  I know, I know, I say that alot, but this time I'm for really real! The stunning mix of bright pink "croc" embossed nubuck against textured silver side panels and toe box scream "premium" to me.  I can't believe these are essentially, a 6.0 GR.  But then again, I shouldn't be surprised.  Nike 6.0 has put a number of astonishing Dunk Highs in the past few years and I see that the brand has no intention on stopping.  Okdeen! This sweet pair will be available at NY shop ExtraButter.  I gotta make a phone call...







No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!