Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Windy City Sole Summit Recap


Just a few pics from the Windy City Sole Summit which took place on September 5th.  I arrived super late and everyone was just about packing up but I managed to catch up with a few of my sneaker friends and snap some quick shots.  I'm really glad Chicago is getting more and more sneaker events - it's about time! This was also the same day that Monica (teamSFS) and I met up with AstroWifey for the sneakHer nail art party (if you follow me on twitter, you might've seen me talking about this).  A sneak peak from the shoot is below as well.




Rick (ChicagoAir) with his awesome sneaker keychains.

teamSFS'er Brenda Bee and her hubby at their display


Monica and I
---
sneak peek from the sneakHer nail art party



...full post coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have gone to this! I want a sneaker keychain :D Love your outfit btw! Lookin real fresh with those cement 3s (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Eileen! :)

    ReplyDelete

drop me a holler holler!