Take $10 Off When You Spend $50 at Kidsfootlocker.com!  Use code LKS1V955.  Valid 8/29 - 9/6.  Online only; some exclusions may apply.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Kicks: Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Premium

Maaaaaaaan listen, I am a MAJOR Jordan 1 stan lol, and if I could cop and wear each and every release, I probably would. But alas, this is not always the case, that doesn't mean I can't share the hot hot news with the rest of you ladies and gents. Droppin next Saturday, November 8th, are the Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Premium featuring a killer red leather upper and red suede on the toebox and upper back panels. Attention should also be brought to the army green swoosh and red and army green laces. SICK!!!!!!!!!!





More specific location release info in Chicago to come this week...so check this post again like...eh...Wednesday!

Pics via Kicks On Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a holler holler!